Our brand new partnership with InPost offers our customers the most convenient way to return an item, with no printer required! No need for a returns form and no need to print a label, we'll do all that for you - simple.
You'll receive emails along the way to let you know what you need to do but here's a quick run through too:
- Visit our Returns Portal and enter the requested information to begin your return.
- Select the InPost - Instant Returns option and find your nearest locker. You can also have a look for them here.
- You'll be sent an email with a QR code to scan at the locker when dropping off your return. If you don't have a smartphone, simply make a note of the 9 digit pin under the QR code and type that in instead.
- Package the item up and head to your chosen locker with the QR code - scan or type in the code and your allocated locker will open. If the locker is too small, simply follow the onscreen instructions to select a larger compartment.
- Pop the parcel in, press 'finish' on the main screen and you're done!
In the very rare instance that you have any trouble when at the locker, there will be a phone number to contact the InPost customer service team for guidance.
Article is closed for comments.